29 December 2009

quiet world

I took some time out last night to go shoot a stop-motion sunset. It was freezing yesterday, and something about the cold makes the air and the light so clear! It was breathtakingly beautiful out there. So many shots in this video remind me of why I am quiet+world+creative. I became who I am in this place. As much as I look forward to leaving here someday soon, to live closer to my life, I will always have a spot in my heart for this place, this land, this light.

enjoy :] all photography copyright paul holley and katie holley, 2009 and original music copyright katie holley 2009.


my quiet world from quietworldcreative on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. This is a magical place and many magical things have happened while we have all been here. I fel you would have grown to your creative place no matter where you may have lived. It is just in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 years later, this still makes my heart flutter❤️ Your talent will always inspire me! Love!

    ReplyDelete