15 July 2009

shots from the studio!


I'm so excited to have been able to take a few days during my 'staycation' and reorder my world. My bathroom's never been cleaner and I've never been happier. Happiest of all, though, is a renewed studio space! I've never been that artist who can live and work in chaos. I like to work in a clean-ish space (I know that 'clean' in a studio space is pretty relative, but you know what I mean, right?)

Some shots of my renewed inspiration boards!


my inspiration boards hang over my drafting table, where most of my creative/writing work gets done during the week:
Since I've been on 'staycation' I've been catching up on podcasts while I paint.

Coming up this weekend: sneak peeks of some new creations + thoughts on creative process :]

--k

No comments:

Post a Comment